This is what I’ve been eating everyday at work for this last year.
Ingredients for Jujimufu work food:
- 1/2 cup cream of rice
- 1/2 cup custom made unflavored protein powder mix from truenutrition.com
- 50% rice protein concentrate
- 25% whey protein isolate cold filtered
- 25% micellar caseinate
- 1 serving nut butter or coconut oil
Approximate macronutrient breakdown is 60 grams of protein, 80 grams of carbs, 15 grams of fat.
The predecessor to this meal was similar. I also ate it before and after my noon time training. This meal helped lean me out for my Jujimufu, Still! video the year before.
- A couple microwaved potatoes (brown or sweet)
- 1/2 cup protein powder (flavored)
This meal has no fat, so if you want to add some, just eat some nuts or take some fish oil capsules. I suggest not adding the fat if you want to accelerate weight loss. These meals are very utilitarian. Quite simply, they work if you want to be shredded and big.