WOW! Here is the product label:
What is this product?
It’s a concentrated blend of vital whole raw foods, so it fortifies your body with that sort of “raw health energy” thing that pre-workout powders can’t give you.
So wait, it’s not a pre-workout?
NO DAMN IT! Why does everyone want everything to be a fucking pre-workout supplement these days?!
So what do I use it for?
You use it to not feel like garbage. Here’s a bullet list of things this product can be used for:
- Build muscle and bone mass (seriously! Look up the effects, studies, etc of an alkalizing diet on preserving muscle/bone mass)
- Optimize upstream digestion (because it’s not about how much you consume, but how much you assimilate)
- Optimize downstream digestion (because afternoon training is uncomfortable when you haven’t had your morning poop)
- Counteract pro-inflammatory processes (your joints, muscles, brain, toes, and hair all feel better: YOU feel better)
- Boosts your immune system (because it’s hard to train when you are sick)
- Boosts your immune system (yeah I wrote it twice, because even if you’re not sick, you could still be tired if your immune system needs help that you’re not giving it.)
So really, what this supplement does is this: it makes you feel better, it keeps you feeling better, and it gives you energy to do stuff.
Can I stack it with pre-workout?
Yeah you can.
Can I take 3 scoops?
I do all the time. I add it into the juices, which I juice myself from my juicer, for a super health tonic!
Any other suggestions?
Yes, refrigerate it after you open it and take it more than once per day for the best effect. I take it with each of my 3 major meals per day. I recommend taking it with food or mixing it in other juices, as previously mentioned.